The DCYFC Commitment
- The DCYFC will provide a safe, friendly and genuine futbol atmosphere for the players and parents.
- The DCYFC will focus on the kids and futbol.
- The club will eliminate bureaucracy, confusion and inefficiencies.
- No lectures, no meetings, no hassles -- just FUTBOL.
- Finally, we will respond to every parent and/or coach inquiry within 24 hours. You have our word on it!
- For additional information about DC Youth Futbol Club, please contact us at: Mitch@DCYouthFutbolClub.org or call 202-256-2558.
The DC Youth Futbol Club utilizes both public and private recreation space in the District of Columbia. We obtain public field permits and secure legal contracts/agreements to utilize fields. We abide by the law, play by the administrative rules in obtaining permits and do not illegally use fields.
Current DC regulations give for-profit private companies the lowest priority in renting public space including DPR and DCPS fields. This is truly unfortunate to allow private corporations and individuals to benefit from public investments paid for by DC taxpayers. DCYFC believes that private, for-profit private companies should be prohibited from using public space. In fact, Montgomery County, Maryland prohibits non-residents from obtaining public space field permits within their county.
We intend to continue our efforts to seek a complete prohibition on use of DC public space by for-profit, private companies.